JEFF HORN | FOUNDER. FATHER. BJJ BLACK BELT
Jeff has been a competitive athlete and martial artist all of his life. He played football and was a powerlifter in high school and college, after which he lived in Japan for two years and studied various martial arts. After returning to the U.S., Jeff completed his education and became a corporate lawyer and entrepreneur while continuing to train various martial arts, lift weights, and practice yoga. He started his first gym approximately 10 years ago, and in 2022 decided to take everything he has learned as a student or member of countless martial arts studios and gyms to create the ultimate training facility-Bushido JiuJitsu • Strength. Through Bushido, Jeff is able to share his passion for the “way of the warrior,” and building character through martial arts training and weightlifting.
• Black Belt under Alexandre “Xande” Ribeiro, founder of Six Blades JiuJitsu and IBJJF World Champion and Hall of Fame member.
• Six-time IBJJF World Master Champion.
• Nine-time IBJJF Pan American Champion.
• Six-time IBJJF American National Champion.
• Two-time IBJJF Japanese National Champion.
• IBJJF European International Master Champion
• Abu Dhabi Grand Slam Champion.
• Kasai Superfight Winner.
• Fight 2 Win Superfight Winner.
• Over 50 additional IBJJF International Open medals and championships.